A Nutritious Resolution A Nutritious Resolution

Hillarious! Keep it up!

Bob II: The Reborn Bob II: The Reborn

LOOOOOL

When I began watching it, I thought it'd suck, and it kinda did.. but I cant help myself laughing as hell to this. I dont know why, but something about it is so funny, even thogh the graphix can be imrooved "a bit"
It could also use som soundeffects, discrete ones =P GJ

-Peace

UncleBrago responds:

Oh well, this is my first response as an author and I thought I would have to use excuses to explain why it sucks, actually it does, but, that was the last kind of review I was expecting, and... Thanks! Yeah, I could work "a little" harder on the graphics, though I try to compensate it on the plot, though it's non sense, that's what I try to do... I'm really glad you like the movie! Really apreciated for your review!

Eet yuur tomatooz! Eet yuur tomatooz!

Nice

It was pretty lol. xD
And pretty smooth for a clayanimation (and your first) =D lol!
Perhaps you should have done it so that it wont repeat itself though, and inserted a replay button x)

iBunny responds:

Thanks!
Nah, we'll do that next time :D

Tutorial Creating Buttons Tutorial Creating Buttons

Meh..

For creating a tutorial, you are very unprofessional yourself. I mean, when you push "replay" and the tutorial starts over, the song starts over too.. wich is very annoying.. and where is the loadingscreen?
But I guess it wasn't all bad, it's just not that good.

Fuzz Academy Dress-Up Fuzz Academy Dress-Up

Few pointers here..

It was cute and the artwork were amazing, thats what the highscore are for..

Debug perhaps? I dont know if it's suppose to be that way, but if you choose purple, you cant change the colour again, if you don't step back one step and do it all over again. And are you suppose to be able to don't pick any animal at all? Because I'm having a hard time trying to dress it up in that case. (haha)

But it was cool anyway =D GJ

-peace

HDOS Databank request 01 HDOS Databank request 01

NICE!

I love these types of games, its addicting and fun!
Good job!