A Nutritious Resolution A Nutritious Resolution

Hillarious! Keep it up!

Bob II: The Reborn Bob II: The Reborn

LOOOOOL

When I began watching it, I thought it'd suck, and it kinda did.. but I cant help myself laughing as hell to this. I dont know why, but something about it is so funny, even thogh the graphix can be imrooved "a bit"
It could also use som soundeffects, discrete ones =P GJ

-Peace

UncleBrago responds:

Oh well, this is my first response as an author and I thought I would have to use excuses to explain why it sucks, actually it does, but, that was the last kind of review I was expecting, and... Thanks! Yeah, I could work "a little" harder on the graphics, though I try to compensate it on the plot, though it's non sense, that's what I try to do... I'm really glad you like the movie! Really apreciated for your review!

Eet yuur tomatooz! Eet yuur tomatooz!

Nice

It was pretty lol. xD
And pretty smooth for a clayanimation (and your first) =D lol!
Perhaps you should have done it so that it wont repeat itself though, and inserted a replay button x)

iBunny responds:

Thanks!
Nah, we'll do that next time :D

Super Dum/stupid Stick Mo Super Dum/stupid Stick Mo

LoLoLoL

HAHA this is retarded, and how I love it<3
Just like the comment below, I think you should add some necessary soundeffects as well, otherwise the movie feels unfinnished in some way, and empty.
GJ
-peace

SUPERSTINGER responds:

thanks

the japanese dragon the japanese dragon

Nice..

It was well animated I guess, and good artwork.
A bit short though?

-peace

Zombieslicer ep 2 Zombieslicer ep 2

Okay.javascript:submission_controller.GetReviewCon

This was very interesting. When I started watching, I was going to give it a zero, but when I continued waching it seemed that both your inventiveskills and animationskills increesed :D So I pretty much liked it I guess.. The one thing that botherd me ass hell though were the eyes, and the poor speakanimation.

mikko-dude responds:

or as we call it, lipsync :D yeah I had a hard time with the eyes and the lipsync. And yes my animating skills increased during the year I made this.

Nameless 5 Vol.1 Nameless 5 Vol.1

WROOM!

The humour in your cartoons is different compaired to others somehow. It's original and I like it =D

-Peace

Stuck in the Desert Stuck in the Desert

It was OK

Well, as the title reads, I thought it was OK. I think that it'd be more intresting if you addes some entryeffects for the lines perhaps? And if you'd put down more energy on your main characters appearance. I liked the "uncovering sand from the radio" effect though, and.. catchy song xD

Peace

The Child That Smelt Odd The Child That Smelt Odd

Odd

Strangely you mention "odd" in your title, so I dont have to do it :D

Great job mate, I admire your stuff.

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out